Sunday, April 17, 2011

Missing Tennesse Woman


Holly was last seen Wednesday leaving for class when a man in camouflage lead her into the woods. She has been missing ever since. Her 25 yr old brother saw the incident and immediately called 911. So far they have found her lunch box, cell phone, and purse in the woods where the man took her. Holly lives in Daden Tennessee. The community of Parsons Tennessee has banned together to find her. They asked for more volunteers and people came out in the thousands. They even had to turn some volunteers away. When I saw her family on TV pleading for her safe return it literally made me sick. I don’t know this girl, but her family loves her deeply. The pain in their voices and tears broke my heart. Anyone who reads this please pray for her safe return. She has so much to look forward to in her life. Its not fair that someone can just take her from her loving home. I don’t understand why someone would ever want to hurt her. I just pray she comes home safely.
I got all my information from ABC news

3 comments:

  1. This is such a sad story. My heart breaks for the family who this happened too. It is crazy that she was just walking to her looking to start her next day. I hope that investigators find her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope for her safe return. Its sickening to think that people would do stuff like this

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a very sad story and makes it even sadder is that her brother saw get taken. Things are always hard to handle when someone may feel guilty for letting something happen where they could've stopped it. I am very sure that it is a close friend because of where she lives and the suspect wore camouflage so he wouldn't be recognized. I really hope they find her safe and alive.

    ReplyDelete