Sunday, January 23, 2011

The start of a beautiful blogship

Wow! My first blog post ever! I am pretty excited about this assignment. At the same time I am a little nervous about writing an interesting blog. I hope I can appeal to my readers and relate my posts with things I feel are relevant in my life. I have never written anything that other people could read such as: a blog. This is all very new to me. I want my readers to really get something from my blog. I want to do my first blog post on the Sudan and how the media can change the world for the good or bad. I also want to be able to relate to my readers. I will post regularly on a number of things. I want to put pictures on my blog posts also that might spark some more interest in my blog or help the reader connect with the blog through pictures I post.
The name of my blog will be “Three pennies and a button: The effects of media”. The name of my blog is kind of silly I know, but one day I opened my wallet and that was all I had in there. I do know the direction I would like this blog to take. I want my blog to reflect how the media affects aspects of our lives, even though we might not notice the effects now. I also want my blog to make my readers really think about things. Maybe even reach my readers on a deep level. I also want to make my readers aware of what is going on with media in other countries.
I am feeling very enthusiastic about blogging. I cannot wait to subscribe to other blogs that interest me as well. I will be subscribing to Sudan watch, fashion bomb, and fitsugar. I know I will come across other blogs that interest me. When I do find websites that can relate with my blogs I will post the links. I think It Is really cool how everything can connect in this wonderful blog world. I really hope everyone will enjoy this J.

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog, I am not sure that if you have mass communication theory this class in this semester. In this class we have talk about Sudan.Now,I give much attention on this topic.I saw your picture. It is very beautiful. Have you ever been a journalist before. And I hope to be a journalist in the future

    ReplyDelete