Monday, January 31, 2011

Americans Fleeing Egypt

Their are over 50,000 Americans living in Egypt. All of them are trying to get out. It is not safe there anymore with the looters and mass chaos. Many people tried to flee the country yesterday, but no one could get out yet. One man said that four looters broke into the hotel where he was staying and held them up at gun point. Egyptians have set up neighborhood watches to keep looters out. This is so scarry its like the whole country has been thrown into mass anarchy. I pray for the Americans trapped over there. I also pray for the people of Egypt. I hope that this is the worst of the looting, and that no more innocent people are killed. I am still standing behind the people of Egypt they are truly an inspiration of democracy.

This is a report from CNN at the American Embassy in Egypt.

1 comment:

  1. I like your comments and your post on this subject. This is a very important subject going on in the world today. I think we as Americans will have to stand behind Egypt in their pursuit of happyness. I am with you, i pray that this is a matter that won't last to much longer.

    ReplyDelete