Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Should We Help The Libyan People?

I just watched a clip from CNN saying that President Obama has signed a secret waver sending CIA intelligence over to Libya to help the rebels over throw the government. First of all this information should not be leaked. America’s foreign policy already makes everyone else in the world mad and some Americans as well. Is it our job to save the world? I think that the UN should step in and protect the citizens instead of putting it all on America. Most of the Middle East already hates us, why make it worse? Everything that has happened in the world since January honestly scares me. I’m not sure where our world is headed too. All of the hate and war makes me wonder when will I live in a peaceful America? I just don’t want to see anymore of our troops die. This world issue not just America’s issue. I am not trying to sound heartless, but enough is enough! Other countries should step in and help us.

No comments:

Post a Comment